After you've created an Expense Report, it will be available to view, edit and publish from the 'Expense Reports' tab.
How to Edit Expense Reports
Click on Expense Reports in the menu to view all of the reports you've previously created.
Click on the row of any single Expense Report to view it in more detail. Here, you can view each of the transactions that make up the report, and edit the report as a whole.
Click the blue hyperlink in the "ID" column to view and edit the original transaction. Ensure you categorise each transaction to be able to publish the Expense Report to an Integrated Accounting Software.
The area on the right-hand side of the page are the Report Details for the expense report and you are able to edit all the fields to meet your requirements. There is also the Audit Trail to view who has created, processed or viewed the expense report.
Click 'PDF Preview' to see what your completed expense report will look like when you publish, download or share it.
When you've completed an Expense Report, you can:
- Publish it to an Integrated Accounting Software
- Download it as a PDF or CSV file using the 'Download' button on the top toolbar
- Email it to someone using the 'Send via e-mail' option after clicking the 'Download' button on the top toolbar.
How to add and remove items from Expense Report
Add and remove items from Expense Reports to ensure that reimbursable payments are assigned to the correct person.
Add an item to an expense report:
- From your Costs Inbox, click on the item you'd like to add to the expense report
- Then click the 'Add to Expense Report' button
- Select an existing Expense Report and click Add
After adding an item to an Expense Report, it'll be moved out of the Inbox and into the Archive.
Remove an item from an expense report:
- Navigate to the 'Inbox' in the Expense Reports section of the menu
- Click into the Expense Report you'd like to edit
- And then click the red cross next to the item(s) you'd like to remove
After you remove an item from an Expense Report, it'll move back to the Inbox.