It’s simple to integrate your Dext Prepare account with MYOB AccountRight Live.
Once connected to your MYOB AccountRight account, you will be able to publish your Costs and Sales documents directly from Dext Prepare to MYOB AccountRight.
Set up the connection:
1. On your Dext account, navigate to the Connections section of the menu.
2. Click on Integrations and then click the Choose Software button.
3. Select MYOB (this is for both AccountRight and Essentials), read the instructions and click on ‘Go to MYOB authorization url’.
4. You’ll be taken to a MYOB authorisation page: enter your MYOB login details.
5. Once you are logged in, you will then be redirected back to Dext Prepare to connect to the client file.
At this stage, 2 connection options are available:
If the box ‘This user will sign on with a my.MYOB account’ ticked for your user on MYOB, then select the client account you wish to integrate with AND check the box ‘This user signs on with a my.MYOB account’. This will automatically connect Dext to the client file.
To check if this box is ticked, on the client file on MYOB, go to ‘manage user Access’ tab, select your user to see its details :
Otherwise, select the client account you wish to integrate with AND enter your Company username and Company Password, as defined in MYOB/client file /User Access setting.
Please note that If you're selecting an account that you're an Administrator for, your username is likely to be 'Administrator' and you will have no password for that company account.
Please note that if you do not select a tax rate on items, they’ll be published to MYOB with these rates applied.