Effortless Expense Reports automate the creation of Expense Reports on Receipt Bank.
Note: this feature is part of the Advanced Expense Reports' package.
By using Effortless Expense Reports:
- A new report will be created for each user every week, fortnight or month.
- Any new items submitted by users with Effortless Expense Reports will be automatically added to their report
- At the end of the report period, the Expense Report will automatically close and a new report will be created
You can set up Effortless Expense Reports by:
- Accessing the 'Expense Reports' section of the menu and clicking on the Inbox
- Then clicking on the 'Effortless Expense Reports' button in the top right of the screen
- You will then enter the setup wizard that will guide you through the necessary steps
- Specify how frequently you'd like new reports to be issued (weekly, fortnightly or monthly). Click 'Next'.
- Specify which date of the month, or day of the week (for weekly or fortnightly) you'd like the Expense Reports to be created. Click 'Next'.
- Specify which users on the account should have Effortless Expense Reports.
Note: users with Effortless Expense Reports will have all of their submitted documents automatically added to their Expense Report.
- Specify whether you'd like existing items in the Inbox from your specified account users to be included in the Expense Report.
- Click 'Create'. The new Expense Reports will be created.
You can identify Effortless Expense Reports from regular Expense Reports. The 'Robot' icon indicates that an Expense Report has been created through an Effortless Expense Report.
You can edit how Effortless Expense Reports work in this account at any time, by pressing the 'Effortless Expense Reports' button in the top-right of the screen.