Each Dext Prepare user uses their own email address to log in to the Web App and Mobile App.
As a result, each login email has to be unique and only correspond to one Dext account.
If you see the 'This email has already been taken' message, it means that there's already an existing Dext account using this email address.
If this is the case, you should:
- Check that you haven't previously created a Dext account or Dext Prepare Trial Account. If you did - login to it and change the address used so that the original one is free.
- Check that none of your coworkers has created a Dext account or Dext Prepare Trial Account using a shared email address. If they did - ask them to login and change the address so you can use it for the relevant account.
- If none of the above - please contact our dedicated Problem Solving team, who can investigate why this email address is not available.
To edit a login email
- Navigate to the Manage menu, click on My Profile then My Details and then edit the email address.
To edit a login email of your colleagues
- Navigate to to the Manage menu and click on My Team
- Search for the relevant colleague and then click on the Manage drop down menu
- In the Manage drop down menu click on Edit User Details
- Then edit the email of your colleague