The Inbox is where you can view and manage documentation that has been submitted to a Dext Prepare account.
There are two different Inboxes in your Dext Prepare account: one for your Costs and one for your Sales. You can transfer documents between the Costs and Sales Inboxes by selecting the item using the checkboxes down the left side of the page and clicking ‘Tools’ and ‘Convert to Costs/Sales’.
Submitted receipts, invoices and other documentation will be displayed as rows in the inbox. You can quickly view the details associated with the submitted document from the Inbox page by clicking on any of the extracted details - this will navigate you to the Item Detail page.
Your Inbox is split into four additional sections:
- In Processing
- To Review
In Processing is where you find items still undergoing the extraction process. You can click on this section to see the progress of each item and what has been extracted so far.
Archive is where you can find all your items after they have been published or exported.
The Primary Columns in the Inbox indicate the following:
- Status: this indicates whether an item is ready to be published, or requires further information. If this item is Ready a green Publish button will be displayed. If the item is Not Ready a red icon will be displayed.
- User : this is the Client User submitted the item.
- Date : this is the date that the document was issued. If Dext Prepare cannot detect a date on the document image, it will use the date that the item was submitted instead.
- Supplier : this is the the supplier who issued the document.
- Category : this indicates which section of your Chart of Accounts this item will be recorded under. You can quickly edit this using the dropdown menu in each row.
- Total : this is the currency and total value of the item, including the tax amount.
- Tax : this is the tax amount of the item.
Additional columns are available by clicking on the Table Settings button