Integrating your Receipt Bank and Xero account will ensure that receipts, invoices and other paperwork are extracted and formatted in the perfect way for your end-to-end financial process.
To integrate with Xero:
1. Navigate to the ‘Account Settings’ page
2. Click into the;
- General tab [if you have a Receipt Bank Business or Extract account]
- Integration tab [If you have a Receipt Bank Business Plus, Premium, Streamline or Optimize account]
Find out more about the different Receipt Bank products here.
- Click ‘Choose Integration’
- Select Xero from the menu
- Follow the on-screen instructions. These will instruct you to log in to your Xero account to complete the integration.
Your Chart of Accounts from Xero will be imported into Receipt Bank and can be found in the Account Settings>Maintain Lists>Categories tab.