Integrating your Receipt Bank and QuickBooks Online account will ensure that receipts, invoices and other paperwork are extracted and formatted in the perfect way for your end-to-end financial process.
Click here to find out what effect integrating has on your Receipt Bank account.
To integrate with QBO:
- Navigate to the ‘Account Settings’ page
- Click into the;
- General tab [if you have a Receipt Bank Extract account]
- Integration tab [If you have a Receipt Bank Business Plus, Premium, Streamline or Optimize account]
Find out more about the different Receipt Bank products here
- Click ‘Choose Software’
- Select QuickBooks Online from the menu
- Follow the on-screen instructions. These will instruct you to log in to your QBO account to complete the integration.
Your Chart of Accounts from QBO will be imported into Receipt Bank and can be found in the Account Settings>Maintain Lists>Categories tab.