It’s simple to integrate your Receipt Bank account with your Twinfield account.
First, you'll need to login to your Receipt Bank web account (www.receipt-bank.com), then follow these instructions:
Go to the 'Integrations' tab.
Select expense types from the dropdown menu under 'Link Expense Types for publishing'
Then scroll down and 'Link Expense types to Tax Rates'.
- Click on the ‘General’ tab
- Select ‘Transaction Types’
- Select a transaction type eg Purchase Invoice and click ‘Next’ - please follow this procedure for each transaction type (Purchase Invoice, My Bank, Cashbook, Journal)
- In the section ‘Free Text Fields’ please allow usage for one of the text fields
- Complete the name field (e.g. Transaction images) in the section ‘Document Imaging’
- Enter the link starting with http:// and copy the respective text from the grey box at the bottom of the page (eg $FreeText1$ depending on the text field that has been allowed)
In Receipt Bank:
- Click on 'Connections' in the menu bar to the left
- Click on the ‘Integrations’ tab
- Next to ‘Twinfield Image Field’ select the text field that has been allowed in Twinfield and click ‘Apply’