Connect your Dext Prepare account with your Twinfield account to publish your data directly.
To integrate your Twinfield account
6) Under the sections for Link Expense Types for Publishing select where each expense type should be published in Twinfield.
Note - If the wrong expense type has been selected then the error "Incorrect XML error - 'the code has not been filled/this transaction type does not exist for this company" will appear. To correct the error, return to the Integrations page and select the correct option for that expense type.
7) Then scroll down to Link Expense types to Tax Rates to confirm which tax rate should be applied for each expense type.
To Send Images To Twinfield When Publishing
By sending images to Twinfield when publishing allows the user to see the specific item that was uploaded to Dext Prepare within Twinfield.
To enable image sharing complete the following steps:
1) In Twinfield
- Within the ‘General’ tab select ‘Transaction Types’ option (located under the ‘Company’ menu)
- Select ‘Purchase Invoice’ and hit ‘Next’
- Under ‘Free Text Fields’ section for ‘Free text field 3’ select ‘Allow’
- Under Document imaging section fill the name field (e.g. ‘Transaction Images’, ‘Scan’, etc.)
- Then for ‘Link’ enter ‘http://$FreeText3$’ and save.
2) In Dext Prepare:
- Navigate to the Connections section and then click on the Integrations tab.
- Select the relevant free text field from the 'Image field in Twinfield' dropdown.