Integrating your Dext Prepare and QuickBooks Online account will ensure that receipts, invoices and other paperwork are extracted and formatted in the perfect way for your end-to-end financial process.
Integrating the platforms will;
- Sync the Chart of Accounts, Suppliers* , Customers* , Classes*, Locations* , and Payment Methods* across the two platforms.
- Activate the 'Publish' button, which sends your Dext Prepare items directly to QuickBooks Online.
* Only available on Business Plus, Premium, Streamline and Optimize Dext Prepare accounts. Find out more about the different Dext Prepare products here.
1. Linking QuickBooks Online and Dext Prepare
- Navigate to the Connections section of the menu.
- Click on Integration
- Click 'Choose Software' and select QuickBooks Online
- Follow the onscreen instructions to authorise the integration.
- The integration is now complete. Your Chart of Accounts will now be available to view on the Categories page in the lists section.
Once you’ve submitted an item to Dext Prepare, it will be processed and presented in the Dext Prepare Client Inbox.
You can then publish the item to QuickBooks Online by pressing the green ‘Publish’ button beside the item.
Items will be published to:
- Bill (as an unpaid Invoice)
- Credit Card*
- Credit Note*
- Credit Card Credit* (US and CA only)
In order to publish to Cash, Cheque or Credit Card, you must link the payment method used to purchase the item to a Bank Account in QuickBooks Online. Find out more about this here.
*Only available on Business Plus, Premium, Streamline and Optimize Dext Prepare accounts. Find out more about the different Dext Prepare products here.