Integrating your Receipt Bank and Xero account will ensure that receipts, invoices and other paperwork are extracted and formatted in the perfect way for your end-to-end financial process.
Integrating the platforms will;
- sync the Chart of Accounts, Suppliers* , Customers* , Projects*, and Payment Methods* between the two softwares.
- Activate the 'Publish' button, which sends your Receipt Bank items directly to Xero.
*- Only available on Business Plus, Premium, Streamline and Optimize Receipt Bank accounts. Find out more about the different Receipt Bank products here.
1. Linking Xero and Receipt Bank
- Navigate to the ‘Account Settings’ screen.
- Access the 'Integration' settings
- Click 'Choose Software' and select Xero
- Follow the onscreen instructions to authorise the integration.
- The integration is now complete. Your Chart of Accounts will now be available to view from the 'Maintain Lists' or 'Categories' tab.
Once you’ve submitted an item to Receipt Bank, it will be processed and presented in the Receipt Bank Client Inbox.
You can then publish the item to Xero by pressing the green ‘Publish’ button beside the item.
Items will be published to:
- Classic Expense Claims [For Streamline and Optimize Users]
- Bank Accounts [For Streamline and Optimize Users]