Note: this feature is only available on Business Plus, Premium, Streamline & Optimize products. Find out more about the different Dext Prepare products here.
To turn on Auto-Publish for an individual supplier or customer:
- Access the 'Suppliers' or 'Customers' tab
- Click into the profile for the supplier or customer you'd like to set up auto-publish for
- Turn on the 'Auto-publish' toggle.
Turn on auto-publish for all items by default by accessing 'Connections' > 'Integrations' and turning the 'Automatically publish ALL items' toggle to 'ON'.
Use the 'Exceptions:' checkboxes to note any types of documents that shouldn't be auto-published by default.
To turn on Auto-Publish for a Payment Method:
- Access the 'Payment Methods' page under 'More Lists' to the left.
- Click on the 'Auto-publish' dropdown for the required Payment Method and select 'yes'.
Once this is set, any submitted document that was paid for using this payment method will be automatically published to the integrated accounting software after it's been coded and processed by Dext Prepare.
Payment Method auto-publish rules take precedence over Supplier-based or Customer-based Auto-publish rules.