Note: this feature is only available on Business Plus, Premium, Streamline & Optimize products. Find out more about the different Receipt Bank products here.
To turn on Auto-Publish for an individual supplier:
- Access the 'Suppliers' tab
- Click into the profile for the supplier you'd like to set up auto-publish for
- Turn on the 'Auto-publish' toggle.
Turn on auto-publish for all items by default by accessing 'Account Settings'>'Integration' and turning the 'Automatically publish ALL items' toggle to 'ON'.
Use the 'Exceptions:' checkboxes to note any types of documents that shouldn't be auto-published by default.
To turn on Auto-Publish for a Payment Method:
- Access the 'Payment Methods' page, which you can find in the main menu to the left.
- Click on the 'Auto-publish' dropdown for the required Payment Method and select 'yes'.
Once this is set, any submitted document that was paid for using this payment method will be automatically published to the integrated accounting software after it's been coded and processed by Receipt Bank.
Payment Method auto-publish rules take precedent over Supplier-based Auto-publish rules.