Receipt Bank users will receive emails when specific actions happen on their account. You can tailor the types of emails they receive.
To change a user's email subscriptions:
- Click on 'Account Settings'
- Click into the 'Maintain Users' tab
- Click 'Manage' next to the user you want to change email subscriptions for
- Click 'Email Subscriptions'
You can activate/deactivate email notifications for the following situations:
- Rejection: Receive email notifications for submitted items that have been rejected.
- Account: Receive email notifications for changes to this Client Account, such as new client or accountant invitations.
- Processing: Receive email notifications detailing the number of items submitted by this Client Account User that have been processed by Receipt Bank.
- Publishing: Receive email notifications for publishing errors.
- Messages*: Receive email notifications for Item Messaging.
Note: you must purchase the ‘Targeted Communication’ add-on to access this feature.