If you're one of Receipt Bank's accountant or bookkeeper partners, you may need to add receipts, bills, invoices or other financial paperwork to your clients' accounts for them.
This can be the case if they send you the physical copies of their source documentation, or you want to manage exactly what gets uploaded to their account.
You can submit items on your clients’ behalf using any of the main Receipt Bank submission methods.
Read below to find out how to upload documents for your clients using:
- Single-scan or batch-scan all documents and save them on your computer
- Access the Receipt Bank Inbox for your client
- Click the ‘+ Add Items’ button at the top of the page
- Click the ‘Upload’ tab
- Select whether you are uploading a single item (One document, no matter how many pages), multiple items within a .ZIP file, or multiple items (In which any pages in a multi-page document is treated as a separate item).
- Select the person who owns these documents using the ‘Owner’ dropdown.
- Drag-and-drop the files onto the green platform.
Send any digital Receipts and Invoices to your clients’ email-in address. You can view this in the E-mail tab of the ‘Add Items’ menu.
To submit on behalf of your clients using the mobile phone app:
- Download the Receipt Bank mobile app from the Apple app store
- Log in using the same username and password that you use to access your partner account on the Receipt Bank web app
- You are taken to your practice's inbox. This is coloured blue and has the name of your practice and username at the top of the screen
- Tap the Client Management icon in the top-right of the screen to access a list of your clients, and the users in each account:
- Tap the name of the client user you are submitting on behalf of. You will be taken to their inbox, which is coloured orange and includes their name at the top of the screen:
- Submit your clients' documents as usual by tapping the Camera icon, taking a picture of the document, and adding any necessary details to the image.
- When finished, tap the back arrow in the top-left of the screen to return to your client list.