If you have more than one Receipt Bank account, you may need to swap between logins while using the Receipt Bank Mobile App.
iOS [Apple] App:
If you're an accountant or bookkeeper, follow these instructions to learn how to view and manage your different client accounts on the mobile app.
If you own multiple businesses, follow the instructions below to add a separate account to your login page:
- Press the ‘menu’ icon in the top-left of the screen.
- Press 'Accounts'
- Press 'Add Account' and then fill in the login details of your account.
- You can now switch between accounts by accessing the ‘Logins’ page and selecting your desired account.
Your current selection is indicated with a blue tick.
- Press the Menu button in the top-left of the screen.
- Press 'Accounts'.
- Press 'Add Existing Account' and fill in the login details of the account.
- You can now switch between accounts by pressing ‘Accounts’ and selecting your desired account.
Your current selection is indicated with a grey tick.
If you need to remove a logged-in account from the Mobile App, read this article.