The ‘While You Were Away’ window provides information on documentation that has been processed while you weren’t working on Receipt Bank.
Note: this functionality is only available for Streamline and Optimize partner accounts. Find out more about the different Receipt Bank products here.
If you have set ‘Autopublish, Supplier Rules or made changes in your integrated accounting software, Receipt Bank might have automatically processed submitted items when you weren't at your desk.
This window shows you how many receipts and invoices have been processed, and where you can find them.
The ‘While You Were Away’ window details:
1. How many items have been submitted
2. How many items have been auto-published to an integrated accounting software
3. How many items have been categorised and published without any human work
4. How many duplicate items have been merged
5. If new payment methods have been detected on submitted items
6. If new suppliers have been detected on submitted items