You can view a list of the items submitted to a client account in the ‘Submission History’ section of a client’s Profile.
This provides details on
- NAME (CRN): Who submitted the item(s)
- DATE (TIME): When the item(s) were submitted
- SOURCE: Which submission method was used
- SUBMITTED ITEMS: How many items were submitted at once
- STATUS: If the item has finished processing within Dext Prepare
- DETAILS: Where the item is currently located within Dext Prepare
To find a particular submission or batch, click on the Filter tool.
Then enter the search parameters, including Date Range, User, Source and Supplier.
For further information about a submitted item, click the Details button.
This will display exactly which documents were uploaded and a link to the original file. Click on the Locate button to navigate directly to the submitted item wherever it is found on the platform.