Having trouble sending your documents from Receipt Bank to QuickBooks Desktop? These troubleshooting tips aim to fix problems when publishing has failed, or has taken a long time to finish.
- Check the machine hosting your QBD company files is turned on and connected to the internet.
- Check that the connector is installed on the computer/server that hosts your QBD company files
- Check that the connector has permission to access, read and modify your QBD company file. You can view and change this permission by clicking the ‘Preferences’>’Integrations’ menu of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Check that the QuickBooks Desktop file is open and the connector is running
- Re-link the connector with the company file. Leave the connector and company file running overnight while you publish your files from Receipt Bank to QuickBooks desktop