PLEASE NOTE: The new layout is being gradually released for early access throughout December 2019. If you cannot opt-in to see it yet, please sit tight!
Receipt Bank has a new layout, designed in conjunction with feedback from our users, and with the goal of making Receipt Bank even easier to use.
- The Costs, Sales, Bank, and Expense Reports workspaces have been moved to the sidebar menu.
- Your Account Settings have been moved into the Profile section, which can be accessed at the bottom of the sidebar menu.
- Help and other training materials have been moved to a new Resources section at the top of the screen.
- Add Items has been moved to each workspace.
- Advanced Search has been moved to the Filters in each workspace.
- Integrations and Fetch connections have been moved to the Connections section in the sidebar.
If you are unable to find what you are looking for, you can switch back to the old layout so that you can continue your work in Receipt Bank.
How to switch between the New and Old Layouts
- Access the new layout by clicking the Switch to New Layout button in the top-right corner of the screen:
- Grant access to the other users on your account (or, if you're a Receipt Bank Partner, your clients) by navigating to the Maintain Users page and clicking Maintain. Then click the Switch to New Layout button:
- Return to the old layout by clicking the Switch to Old Layout button in the top-right corner of the screen: