IMPORTANT - BANK FEEDS FOR EU MEMBER STATE COUNTRIES
If you live in an EU Member state country (e.g. France, Republic of Ireland) you will temporarily be unable to connect Dext to your bank.
This is a direct impact of Brexit upon the ability to process bank information.
You can use Bank Statement Extraction to continue using our Match and Request Paperwork features. Please contact us for more information.
Connect Dext Prepare to your bank account and have a live feed of bank transactions to compare against submitted documents in near real-time, and it can be set up within a few minutes.
Dext Prepare's Bank Feeds are securely powered by our software partner Plaid.
Note: Bank Feeds are currently available in the US, the UK, and Canada for clients on Streamline, Optimize, Business Plus, and Premium.
Find out more about the different Dext Prepare products here.
How to connect Dext Prepare to a Bank Feed
1. On the main menu bar to the left of the screen, click on Connections, and then Bank Data.
2. Then, on the Bank Feed tab, click the green Add a Bank Feed button to add your first bank feed
3. Read and accept the Terms and Conditions to continue
4. The next screen will take you to the Plaid bank connector. Click Continue
5. On the next screen, search for your bank and click their logo
6. Then enter your login details for your chosen bank and click Submit to perform the connection
7. Once the connection is complete, you will see and confirmation and can select Continue
All done! The feed will be listed on the Bank Feeds tab and the transactions will begin to be populated in the Bank workspace under the Bank Transactions tab:
It may take some time to pull through the initial sync of Bank Feed data for your account. You can see this on the Bank Feeds tab under the Last Sync column - your new feed will first have the status, 'Pending'. Once the sync is performed, the status will be updated. This column will also record any error messages or notifications that require your attention.
Your new bank feed will also be recorded automatically in your Bank Accounts list
Bank Accounts are displayed on two tabs, one for Manually Added Accounts and one for Bank Feeds Accounts.