Note: Bank Feeds is currently available in the US, the UK, and Canada for clients on Streamline, Optimize, Business Plus, and Premium.
Find out more about the different Receipt Bank products here.
Connect Receipt Bank to your bank account and have a live feed of bank transactions to reconcile against submitted documents in near real-time, and it can be set up within a few minutes.
Receipt Bank’s Bank Feeds are securely powered by our software partner Plaid.
How to connect Receipt Bank to a Bank Feed
- On the main menu bar to the left of the screen, click on 'Connections', and then 'Bank Data'.
- Then, on the Bank Feed tab, click the green 'Add a Bank Feed' button to add your first bank feed;
- Read through and accept the Terms and Conditions to continue;
- The next screen will take you to the Plaid bank connector. Click 'Continue';
- On the next screen, search for your bank and click their logo;
- Then enter your login details for your chosen bank and click 'Submit' to perform the connection;
- Once the connection is complete, select 'Continue'.
- All done! The feed will be listed on the 'Bank Feeds' tab and the transactions will begin to be populated in the Bank workspace under the 'Bank Transactions' tab:
It may take some time to pull through the initial sync of Bank Feed data for your account. You can see this on the Bank Feeds tab under the Last Sync column - your new feed will first have the status, 'Pending'. Once the sync is performed, the status will be updated. This column will also record any error messages or notifications that require your attention.
Your new bank feed will also be recorded automatically in your Bank Accounts list alongside any that you have added manually, with the source labelled 'Bank Feed'
Click here for more information on the bank accounts list.