Please note Sage 50 is currently only available for UK accounts.
This article covers some solutions to try if the daily sync between Receipt Bank and Sage 50 is not working, or if publishing items is taking too long.
Check the internet:
- Check the machine hosting your Sage 50 company files is turned on and connected to the internet
Check the connector:
- Check that the connector is installed on the computer/server that hosts your Sage 50 company files
- Check that the connector is running
Ensure the connector is integrated with a dummy Sage 50 user:
- Sage 50 can only receive data from Receipt Bank in real-time if it is connected using a user that is not logged in to Sage 50. Create a new user in Sage 50 called 'Receipt Bank', then:
- Open the Sage 50 Connector from the tray icon (often found in the bottom right toolbar on a computer running Windows). Do this by right-clicking the connector icon and selecting 'Open Sage 50 Connector'.
- Enter the above, newly created dummy user's username and password in the username and password field in the Sage 50 Connector.
- Finally select Perform Sync so that the new user's credentials are used to access the Sage 50 company file for all subsequent syncs.