Having trouble sending your documents from Receipt Bank to Desktop using the Receipt Bank Connect app? These troubleshooting tips aim to fix problems when publishing has failed or has taken a long time to finish.
Important Notes: QuickBooks Desktop integration is available in the United States as a Beta, and in Canada for Partners on Streamline, Optimize, Business Plus, or Premium plans.
For Partners on either Extract, unlimited or legacy pricing, or Business accounts on Business plans, please contact your Account Manager to upgrade to a Premium plan for publishing receipts.
For QuickBooks Desktop:
- Check the machine hosting your QuickBooks Desktop company files is turned on and connected to the internet
- Check that the connector is installed on the computer/server that hosts your QuickBooks Desktop company files
- Check that the connector has permission to access, read and modify your QuickBooks Desktop company file. You can view and change this permission by clicking the ‘Preferences’>’Integrations' menu of QuickBooks Desktop.
- Check that the QuickBooks Desktop file is open and the connector is running
- Re-link the connector with the company file. Leave the connector and company file running overnight while you publish your files from Receipt Bank to QuickBooks desktop