A Request Paperwork report allow you to collate all of the bank transactions in Receipt Bank that do not have a matching document, and send them to your team or - if you are a Receipt Bank Partner - clients so they can instantly see what's missing and submit the paperwork to you.
NOTE: Request Paperwork is available for Streamline, Optimize, and Premium plans, and as part of the Targeted Communication add-on.
To send a Request Paperwork report you must have administrator privileges on the account (note that all Partner users have administrator rights on all client accounts they have access to, and clients of Receipt Bank Partners will not have access to this feature).
How to submit a Request Paperwork report:
1. Access the Transactions tab of the Bank workspace
Transactions that have a matching item in Receipt Bank will have a black Match icon in the 'Match' column.
2. Identify items without a match by clicking the Filter icon and selecting Unmatched. Then, click Apply.
3. Select the transactions you wish to request paperwork for using the checkboxes on the left-hand side of the page.
4. Click Request Paperwork at the top of the transactions list to open the report builder.
5. In the pop-up, select the user to send the report to (1) and add any notes to transactions (2). Choose whether to download the report as a PDF, CSV, or Google Sheets file (3) or send it to the user's Receipt Bank mobile app (4).
6. The requested transactions with be marked Requested Paperwork under the 'Match' column.
If the Send option was selected, the user will receive a report on their mobile phone. Click here for instructions on how to reply to this.
Any submitted paperwork will trigger a Match in the transactions column, if the user is unable to submit the paperwork, the transaction's status will change to Unavailable.