Operating System: Windows 7 and above
Publishing: Up to 30 receipts per client at a time
Average publishing time per receipt: 90 seconds
Average resource fetching time: 60 seconds
There are two methods to access the Receipt Bank Sync Manager app, depending on how you use QuickBooks Desktop.
If you use QuickBooks Desktop on your own computer, you will need to download the Sync Manager before integrating it with Right Networks. Otherwise, if you use QuickBook Desktop on a Right Networks hosted environment, you can download it from the 'Apps you can install' tab within Right Networks. We list both methods out clearly below:
For users with QuickBooks Desktop installed on their own desktop
- To begin, download the Receipt Bank Sync Manager
- Then, open the installer and then select 'Run':
- Then select 'Install':
- In the last prompt, select 'Run' once again.
- Once the Sync Manager has been installed, click 'Finish':
For users who use QuickBooks Desktop from a Right Network hosted environment
- From the User Detail page, click on the 'Apps you can install' tab.
- Click on the search bar near the top of this tab and type in 'ReceiptBank' to find the application faster than manually searching.
- Click on the ReceiptBank icon. A pop-up will appear. Within the pop-up, click 'Install App'. The page will refresh once the application has been installed.
- If you were logged in while the application was being installed, you will need to log out of Right Networks, then back in. When you log in, the ReceiptBank icon will be on your desktop ready for use to finish your integration.