What is Receipt Bank's Upgraded experience?
The Upgraded experience is a dedicated space in the Receipt Bank Mobile app that allows businesses to keep track of their invoices so they can understand what to pay and when. You get an immediate and simple overview of what is owed, which helps you work out when it is best to pay. It takes out the hassle of keeping track of your invoices, so you can focus on running your business.
Please Note: The Upgraded experience is only available for small businesses in the UK using Receipt Bank with a Receipt Bank accountant or bookkeeper Partner, you must have Administrator rights on your account. It is also currently only available on iOS devices (iPhones) with app release 3.9.16.
How to access the Upgraded Experience
- Launch the iOS app and login using your normal Receipt Bank username and password. Upon logging in for the first time, you will be greeted with a page that asks you to switch to the Upgraded experience. Tap 'Try Upgraded Experience' to be taken to the Dashboard.
- Switch between the Upgraded and Classic experience by tapping 'Settings' then 'Switch':
How to use the Upgraded experience
- Submit documents in the same ways as you would to Receipt Bank: the Upgraded experience contains its own camera function, but items can also be sent via email, Fetch, or any other Receipt Bank submission method.
- Submitted items are separated into paid and unpaid, and then into overdue, upcoming and past payments in various date ranges. Tap the arrows to move between Today, 7 Days, 14 Days, and 30 Days.
- Tap View Unpaid Invoices or View Paid Invoices to view the inbox, which is split into Unpaid, Paid, and Processing. Each section indicates when an invoice is to be paid, or when it was paid.
- Tap an invoice to view and edit its details. Once you have paid an invoice, tap Mark as Paid.
- Once the invoice has been marked as paid, it will be moved to the Paid section of the inbox.
- Items can then be processed through Receipt Bank as usual, and published to accounting software. If your accountant or bookkeeper uses Receipt Bank on your behalf, they’ll also be able to start processing your accounts. Publish the item in the Invoice Tracker by tapping the menu icon in the top-right, then tapping Publish:
Anything submitted through the Upgraded experience can be viewed, edited, and published in the Classic experience or the Receipt Bank web application. Similarly, anything submitted through the Receipt Bank web application or Classic experience can be viewed, edited, and published in the Upgraded experience.
The Paid status is provided by you to Receipt Bank. We currently do not pull across the paid status of invoices from your integration.