Receipt Bank's Live Product Training sessions are ideal for you if you need to get started quickly, or need a refresher of our powerful tools.
Sign up for one of the sessions below, and our Partner Success Consultants will help you make the most of Receipt Bank for leaner, better bookkeeping.
Getting Started with Receipt Bank for Accountants and Bookkeepers
This is the perfect starting point for new and existing Receipt Bank partners using Receipt Bank in their accounting or bookkeeping practice. Choose your region below to signup.
By the end of your session you'll be able to:
- Create a client account
- Setup your client's account to work with their accounting software
- Submit Costs and Sales items to Receipt Bank
- Review and edit your client's Costs and Sales items; and export them to their accounting software
- Add additional users to your practice's account and your clients' accounts
Asia-Pacific | Canada | France | South Africa | UK | USA
Advanced Product Training for Accountants and Bookkeepers
These next-level sessions are ideal for Receipt Bank Partners who want to take full advantage of the powerful automation tools available. Select your region below to sign up.
The specific agenda varies by region, but by the end of the session you will be able to:
- Set up Supplier Rules
- Extract line items from receipts and invoices
- Automatically publish documents to your accounting software
- Set up Payment Methods
- Easily reconcile documents with Receipt Bank's bank matching tools
Asia-Pacific | Canada | South Africa | UK | USA
Training for your Clients
This quick session is perfect for small businesses starting to use Receipt Bank. It will help you set up your mobile app and submit your first receipts and invoices to your bookkeeper. Select your region below to sign up.
By the end of your session, you will be able to:
- Download the Receipt Bank mobile app and access your account
- Submit items to your accountant or bookkeeper using:
- The Receipt Bank mobile app
- Invoice Fetch
- Respond to messages from your accountant or bookkeeper