Connect Receipt Bank to QuickBooks Desktop using the Receipt Bank Connect app in order to link your submitted documents and publish them between Receipt Bank and QuickBooks Desktop with ease.
Important Notes: QuickBooks Desktop integration is available in the United States as a Beta, and in Canada for Partners on Streamline, Optimize, Business Plus, or Premium plans.
For Partners on either Extract, unlimited or legacy pricing, or Business accounts on Business plans, please contact your Account Manager to upgrade to a Premium plan for publishing receipts.
Please also ensure the following prerequisites are met for successful integration.
- You must be the administrator of your own computer or server.
- You must have the same company file open in QuickBooks Desktop as you would like to integrate Receipt Bank with. No other company files should be open at the time you integrate.
- The Receipt Bank Connect app must be installed and set up on the same computer or server as QuickBooks Desktop.
- Only the user who set up integration will be able to publish items to QuickBooks Desktop. Other users can still upload, view, or edit items via the Receipt Bank web application.
- Download the Receipt Bank Desktop here:
- Doubleclick on the file to start the installer: the installation may take between 2 and 20 minutes depending on your computer. When installing, Windows might display the following message:
This is common for new software that has just been released. To continue, click 'More info' and then select 'Run anyway'.
- Once installed, start the application from the desktop shortcut and log into your Receipt Bank account with your usual credentials.
- Click on the 'Integrate' button in Receipt Bank Connect, and select the correct company file.
- After integration, please allow a few minutes for all the category codes and lists to synchronize.
- Once integrated, you can update your tax settings within Receipt Bank Connect.
- You will be able to edit the items in the Receipt Bank Web Application using your internet browser.
- To publish items, you will need to use your Receipt Bank Connect application.