This is a guide how to connect your Sage 50 account with Receipt Bank Connect.
This is a Beta test and we're inviting streamline and optimize partners in the UK who currently use V1 of Sage 50 (CSV export format). Please contact your ADC to find out more.
There are 3 main steps to follow to complete this process.
A. Download and install Receipt Bank Desktop
B. Create a new user in Sage 50
C. Complete the integration
To download and install Receipt Bank Connect follow these steps:
1. Download the Receipt Bank Connect here:
2. Double-click on the file to start the installer.
2a. When installing, Windows might display the following message:
This is common for new software that has just been released. to continue click More info and then select Run anyway.
3. Once installed, start the application from the desktop shortcut and log into your Receipt Bank account with your usual credentials.
Create a new user in Sage 50
Before you can integrate with Receipt Bank a new user must be created in Sage 50 to act as the connection between the two pieces of software.
To create a new user, log-on to Sage 50 and into the company account that you would like to connect.
To add a new user, Access Rights need to be enabled. To do so follow these steps:
- Click Settings then click Company Preferences and click Parameters.
- In the Others area select the Access Rights check box then click OK.
Once Access Rights are enabled, follow these steps to add a new user:
1. Click on Settings then click Access Rights and then New
2. Complete the details for your new user, ensure they have full access and then click OK
Complete the integration
Return to Receipt Bank Connect and follow these steps:
1. Select the account that you wish to connect and click on the green Integrate button
2. Select the Sage 50 application from the list of available applications and click OK
3. Click the Select Company button and browse to find the folder of the Sage 50 company that you want to integrate and then click Next
4. Log in to Sage 50 using the new user credentials that you created earlier and click Integrate
5. A successful integration will display this screen and then click Finish