You can create additional users on your Dext Prepare account. Each user will have the ability to submit, view and edit paperwork depending on their privilege level.
Once users are added to your account you can update and edit their privileges on the same page. Click here for instructions.
You can add a new user by:
- Scrolling down to the Manage section on the sidebar menu
- Clicking into My Team
- Clicking the Add a user button for a single user. Or for adding Add multiple users in bulk follow the instructions here.
- Complete the details for the person you want to invite to Dext Prepare
- Choose what level of User Privilege the user should have - Administrator, Expense Approver, or Basic. Then customise any extra access options.
- Choose whether to send an invitation to the new user via email or sms text message.
- Then click the green Add User button.
This will immediately send an email or text invite with an introduction to Dext Prepare and a link to access the Dext Mobile App.
|Example of Email Invitation||Example of SMS Invitation|
Note: there may be a limit on the amount of users your account can have depending on which Dext product you use. Learn more about the different account types here.
Once users are added to your account you can update and edit their privileges on the same page.
- Scroll down to the user you want to edit and click on the Manage button. Then select from the following options:
- Edit User Details
- Edit User Privilege
- Email Subscriptions
- Update Password
- Suspend User