Each Dext Prepare Account can be integrated or connected to an Accounting Software.
- The two platforms work collaboratively, sharing their Chart of Accounts.
- Dext Prepare data can be Published directly to the Integrated Accounting Software.
- Suppliers, Customers, Projects and Payment Methods are synced between the two software
Note: Suppliers, Customers, Projects and Payment Methods are only available on Dext Prepare Business Plus and Premium accounts. Find out more about the different products here.
By integrating your account will ensure that all data extraction will be done in a format that matches your existing financial records.
We advise that if you have a Cloud Accounting Software, you integrate your Dext Prepare account as a priority. This will prevent transactions from being coded incorrectly and ensure seamless transition of data from Dext Prepare to your accounting software.
To integrate your Dext Prepare account, navigate to the 'Integration' section under 'Connections' and click 'Choose Software'. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the integration process.
You can find out how to integrate your Dext Prepare account with a specific software in the integration section of this Help Centre.
Dext Prepare integrates with the following software:
- Xero Cashbooks/Ledger
- Xero HQ
- QuickBooks Online Simple Start
- QuickBooks Online Essentials
- QuickBooks Online Plus
- QuickBooks Desktop (Canada & US only)
- MYOB AccountRight
- MYOB Essentials
- RCA/MEG (France only)
- Sage Accounting
- Sage Accounting Start *
- Sage 50 (UK only)
- Twinfield *
- WorkFlow Max *
- Gusto *
- Bill.com *
Software marked with * are only available on Dext Prepare Business Plus and Premium Accounts.