Some aspects of this feature are in stages of BETA, and may not be accessible to all users.
If suppliers/vendors, taxes or the chart of accounts are altered in QuickBooks Desktop, it may take up to 24 hours before the change is synced with Receipt Bank. If you want this change to come into Receipt Bank sooner you can manually trigger your lists to be synced to Receipt Bank by:
Open the Windows System Tray [located by the icons and clock in the bottom-right of the screen] and open the QuickBooks Connector. If you don't see the connector icon in the system tray please check that the connector is running
2. Choose which company you’d like to queue a sync for and click ‘Ok’. Ensure this company file is open in QuickBooks Desktop.
3. The Link form (asking you to specify the country) will open. Click ‘link’.
4. The sync will begin.
5. Once the sync is successfully completed return to Receipt Bank and click `Account Settings’.
6. Click on the `Maintain Lists’ page in the left-hand menu.
7. Click `Reload All Lists’ in the top-right hand corner of the page.