Some aspects of this feature are in stages of BETA, and may not be accessible to all users.
In order for your QuickBooks Desktop integration to continue to function the connector must remain installed on your computer. However, in some cases you may need to uninstall the connector which can be done by following the steps below:
To uninstall the QuickBooks Desktop connector:
1. Open Windows Explorer (previously called My Computer) by clicking on the icon or pressing Win + E.
2. Type or copy/paste %LocalAppData%\Codat into the address bar and press Enter.
3. If you see an error message saying "Windows can't find..." Or a blank page with “this folder is empty.” then the connector is already uninstalled.
4. Look for the file called “QuickbooksDesktopUninstaller.exe” or “QuickBooksDesltopUninstaller” and double-click it to uninstall the connector.
5. The connector will uninstall and after a few moments. You should see the folder become empty. The connector is now uninstalled.