Note: this feature is only available for accounts registered in the UK.
If your list of suppliers/vendors, taxes or chart of accounts are changed in Sage 50, it can take up to 24 hours before the change is synced with Receipt Bank. If you want this change to come into Receipt Bank sooner you can manually trigger your lists to be synced to Receipt Bank:
- Open the Windows System Tray [located by the icons and clock in the bottom-right of the screen] and right-click the Receipt Bank icon and select Open Sage 50 connector. If you don't see the Receipt Bank icon in the system tray please check that the connector is running.
- Choose which company you’d like to queue a sync for and click ‘Perform sync’.
- The sync will begin.
- Once the sync is successfully completed return to Receipt Bank and click `Account Settings’.
- If you have a Streamline or Optimize subscription, click on the `Maintain Lists’ page in the left-hand menu. If you have an Extract subscription, click 'Categories' instead.
- Click `Reload All Lists’ in the top-right hand corner of the page.