Note February 2021: This article refers to an older version of our Sage 50 integration. Click here for instructions on how to use our new Dext Connect app to seamlessly integrate with your Sage 50 accounts.
Please note that this version of the Sage 50 integration is unavailable in the US or France.
Dext Prepare supports UK versions of Sage 50 Accounts from 2012 onwards (v18+). Please see below for the full list.
Operating System: Windows 8.1 or Windows 10
Internet Speed: Average UK speeds (at least 10 Mb/s)
Minimum Disk Space: At least 100MB per company file
The integration has to be on the same environment that hosts the company’s Sage 50 files. This is typically the same computer that has Sage 50 installed. For instructions on how to check, click here.
You must also have a dummy user created in Sage 50 with which to perform the integration.
Note: Sage 50 Accounting (formerly called PeachTree) is not supported. Additionally, other products such as Sage Instant Accounts and Sage Accounts Essentials are not currently supported.
This includes syncing supplier lists and chart of accounts, as well as publishing extracted data:
- Sage 50 Accounts 2020 (v26 and v26.1)
- Sage 50 Accounts 2019 (v25 and v25.1)
- Sage 50 Accounts 2018 (v24)
- Sage 50 Accounts Plus 2020 (v26 and v26.1)
- Sage 50 Accounts Plus 2019 (v25 and v25.1)
- Sage 50 Accounts Plus 2018 (v24)
- Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2020 (v26 and v26.1)
- Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2019 (v25 and 25.1)
- Sage 50 Accounts Professional 2018 (v24)
- Sage Line 50 v26
- Sage Line 50 v25
- Sage Line 50 v24
- Sage 50c 2018
Click here to learn how to identify which version of Sage 50 you're using.