You can ensure a seamless transfer of your data by downloading a CSV file from Receipt Bank and uploading it to Sage 50.
To import a CSV file to Sage 50:
- Log in to the company file on Sage 50.
- Click 'File' and then 'Import'. This will open the 'Data Import' window.
- Click 'Next'.
- Select 'Audit Trail Transactions' and then click 'Next'.
- Click 'Browse' and select the CSV file that you want to upload
- Tick the 'First row contains headings' box and click 'Next'
- On the 'Field Mapping' screen, click 'Next'.
- Click 'Import'
- Your CSV transactions will now be imported to Sage 50. You can view them from the 'Transactions' tab.