Note February 2021: This article refers to an older version of our Sage 50 integration. Click here for instructions on how to use our new Dext Connect app to seamlessly integrate with your Sage 50 accounts.
You can ensure a seamless transfer of your data by exporting a CSV file from Dext Prepare and uploading it to Sage 50.
Please note that our Sage 50 integration is unavailable in the US or France.
When creating the CSV file to be exported from Dext Prepare it is essential that the Sage 50 format is selected before the file is generated.
To import a CSV file to Sage 50:
- Log in to the company file on Sage 50.
- Click 'File' and then 'Import'. This will open the 'Data Import' window.
- Click 'Next'.
- Select 'Audit Trail Transactions' and then click 'Next'.
- Click 'Browse' and select the CSV file that you downloaded from Dext Prepare
- Tick the 'First row contains headings' box and click 'Next'
- On the 'Field Mapping' screen, click 'Next'.
- Click 'Import'
- Your CSV transactions will now be imported to Sage 50. You can view them from the 'Transactions' tab.