You can create additional users on your Receipt Bank account. Each user will have the ability to submit, view and edit paperwork with Receipt Bank
You can add a new user by:
- Scrolling down to the 'Manage' or 'Manage Client' section on the sidebar menu
- Clicking into 'My Team' or 'Users'
- Selecting the green ‘Add a new user' button
- Completing the details for the person you want to invite to Receipt Bank.
- Choosing what level of User Privilege the user should have
- Choosing whether to send an invitation to the new user
- Lastly, selecting the ‘Add user’ button in green. The new user will be added to the account.
Note: there may be a limit on the amount of users your account can have depending on which Receipt Bank product you use. Learn more about the different account types here.
If you're using one of Receipt Bank's products made for Accountants and Bookkeepers, you can add two different types of users:
- Partner account users
- Client account users
Partner account users will be able to view and manage specific client accounts. They can be added by accessing the 'Manage'>'My Team' section of the menu and clicking 'add new colleague'.
Partner account users will be able to view and manage specific client accounts. They can be added by accessing the 'Manage'>'My Clients' section of the menu and clicking 'Add Client'.