You can create additional users on your Receipt Bank account. Each user will have the ability to submit, view and edit paperwork with Receipt Bank
You can add a new user by:
- Clicking on ‘Account Settings’ menu
- Clicking into the ‘Maintain Users’ tab
- Clicking ‘Add a new user’
- Completing the details for the person you want to invite to Receipt Bank.
- Choose whether to send an invitation to the new user
- Choose what level of User Privilege the user should have
- Click ‘Create’. The new user will be added to the account.
Note: there may be a limit on the amount of users your account can have depending on which Receipt Bank product you use. Learn more about the different account types here.
If you're using one of Receipt Bank's products made for Accountants and Bookkeepers, you can add two different types of users:
- Partner account users
- Client account users
Partner account users will be able to view and manage specific client accounts. They can be added by accessing the 'Account Settings'>'Maintain Colleagues' section of your account, and clicking 'add new colleague'. Quickly identify that you're adding someone to your partner account by looking at the blue background of the webpage.
Client account users will only be able to view and manage their own account. They can be added by accessing the specific client inbox, and then clicking into the 'Account Settings'>'Maintain Users' section of that account. Quickly identify that you're adding someone to a client account by looking at the orange background of the webpage and the name of the business in the top-left corner.