Please note that this feature is only compatible with integrations with QuickBooks Online Plus
You can mark an item as a billable expense in Receipt Bank before you publish it to QuickBooks Online.
To set up the billable expense functionality:
1. Go to the ‘Account and Settings’>'Expenses' menu of your QBO account.
2. Tick both ‘Track expenses and items by customer’ and 'Make expenses and items billable
3. Go to the Account and Settings’>'Manage Users' menu of your QBO account.
4. Change the 'Billable' field to 'Yes' for all required users.
5. Now whenever a 'Client' is selected in Receipt Bank, you'll be able to 'Mark as rebillable from the 'Receipt Detail' page.
6. You can also mark an item as billable from the iOS and Android versions of the Receipt Bank Mobile App.
7. Now whenever you publish a billable expense to QuickBooks Online, it will automatically be marked as billable.