*Please note that this feature is only compatible with integrations with QuickBooks Online Plus
You can mark an item as a billable expense in Dext Prepare before you publish it to QuickBooks Online.
To set up the billable expense functionality:
1. Go to the ‘Account and Settings’>'Expenses' menu of your QuickBooks Online account.
2. Tick both ‘Track expenses and items by customer’ and 'Make expenses and items billable
3. Go to the Account and Settings’>'Manage Users' menu of your QuickBooks Online account.
4. Change the 'Billable' field to 'Yes' for all required users.
5. Now whenever a 'Customer' is selected in Dext Prepare, you'll be able to 'Mark as rebillable from the 'Receipt Detail' page.
6. You can also mark an item as billable from the Android version of the Dext Mobile App.
7. Now whenever you publish a billable expense to QuickBooks Online, it will automatically be marked as billable.