Receipt Bank Streamline is our intermediate Accounting and Bookkeeping platform. It provides more customisation and control for each of your Client Accounts, and more options to automate the document collection and review processes.
If you’re interested in becoming a Receipt Bank Partner, click this link and book a demo with us.
Multiple Receipt Bank Client Accounts, seen on a Receipt Bank Streamline Partner Account.
By subscribing to Receipt Bank Streamline, you get access to:
- Your own Receipt Bank Partner Account.
- Client Accounts, that you create and customize for each of your clients' businesses.
- Integrations, which seamlessly sync data between Receipt Bank and;
- QuickBooks Online
- Sage Business Cloud Accounting
- MYOB AccountRight
- MYOB Essentials
- Additional Publishing Locations for all integrations.
- Auto-publishing to integrated accounting softwares.
- Instant Matching from the Receipt Bank Inbox to Xero- and Sage- Integrated Bank Feeds.
- Receipt Bank’s Data Extraction and OCR technology, which automatically reads and extracts written information from paper and digital documents.
- The ability to Boost processing documentation and speed up the rate of document upload.
- Line Items on all submitted paperwork.
- Smart Split rules that automatically split new paperwork into pre-built line items.
- Supplier rules that automatically add context to supplier-specific paperwork.
- Additional fields on submitted items to describe;
- Payment Methods
- Invoice Fetch, an automated way to collect invoices and bills from supplier websites.
- The Receipt Bank Submission Methods, which allow any Receipt Bank user to submit their financial paperwork using;
- Expense management for any employee in your, or your clients’ businesses.
- A space to manage the financial documentation for your own business.
- Total control over what each user can access, see and do on Receipt Bank.
- Total control and visibility of submitted paperwork and how it’s coded and described.
- Control over Client Account preset settings, and the ability to set new defaults for all new Client Accounts.
- Individual logins for each employee in your practice.
- Individual logins for each employee in your clients' businesses.