Use Bank Accounts to store and organise your bank statements on Receipt Bank.
Note: this functionality is only available for Business Plus and Premium Receipt Bank Accounts, or Streamline and Optimize partner accounts. Find out more about the different Receipt Bank products here.
Navigate to the Lists section on the left-hand menu and click on Bank Accounts.
This is where you can new bank account:
- Select the relevant bank from the 'Bank' dropdown menu
- Enter the name or reference of the bank account in the 'Account Name' field
- Enter the last 4 digits of the bank account number in the 'Account No.' field
- Select the currency of the bank account from the 'Currency' dropdown menu
- Click the green Add button
The new bank account will be included on the 'Bank' list, and can be edited as necessary.
You can filter all submitted statements and extracted transactions by your added bank accounts. To do so, select the desired account from the 'Bank Account' dropdown on the Bank inbox tab: