Zapier is a tool used to connect softwares together. Set up Zapier with Receipt Bank, and automate processes with the other apps you use.
Some examples of automated workflows set up with Zapier include:
- Add documents to Receipt Bank whenever a file is uploaded to your Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox or Box accounts
- Export processed data from Receipt Bank to Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Airtable or Expensify.
- Create a new client account in Receipt Bank whenever a clients’ details are added to a new line in Google Sheets, Microsoft Excel, Airtable or Typeform.
- Receive notifications on Email, Text, Slack, or Trello whenever a certain amount of documents have been processed in a Receipt Bank account.
- Zapier Premium users can use Schedule to receive timed notifications on the amount of documents that have been processed over a certain period of time in a Receipt Bank account.
To set up a Zapier connection, you’ll need:
- A Receipt Bank account
- A Zapier account
- An account on the software you’d like to connect Receipt Bank to
See a full list of which actions and triggers you can perform with Receipt Bank here.